The Finance Department is located in the front portion of City Hall and is the hub of all moneys coming into and going out of the City. This office also maintains the central accounting system for the City.
- Utility Billing: (269) 273-1075 ext 110
- Tax Billing/Collections: (269) 273-1075 ext 111
- Accounts Payable/Payroll: (269) 273-1075 ext 108
- Assessing: (269) 273-1075 ext 107
- Main Switchboard: (269) 273-1075
PAYING YOUR UTILITY BILL OR TAX BILL
The City offers multiple ways to pay your utility bills or tax bills.
- You may pay in person in our office. (A convenience fee will apply for all credit/debit card transactions.)
- Utilize one of the two convenient drop boxes located at City Hall.
Effective February 1st, 2013, the City will offer two new convenient ways of paying your utility tax bill.
- You can pay your bill online at https://ThreeRiversCity.org.is.bsasoftware.com
- You may use our pay by phone option by calling 1-855-332-3792.
- Both services have convenience fees that apply.
NOTE: If you are paying a Utility SHUT-OFF notice on the due date, it’s strongly recommended that you call our office to report your payment to avoid disconnection of your service. It will insure that your payment will be verified and once it’s verified, you will be removed from the shut-off list.
Dale Hutson is the assessor for the City of Three Rivers. He is available on Thursdays at City Hall. Other days, he may be reached at 269.432.2834. Property information and tax data are also available at www.StJosephCountyMI.org and https://ThreeRiversCity.is.bsasoftware.com.
GIS TAX MAPS
The GIS tax maps are available at www.StJosephCountyMI.org.
Utility bills are issued on a bimonthly basis, totaling six bills per year per customer. A minimum bill of $105.66($38.20 – water + $67.46 – sewer) every two months allows up to 1,100 cubic feet of water (7.4805 gallons in a cubic foot). For additional information CLICK TO VIEW FAQ.
WATER / SEWER REPAIR PROGRAM
The City offers a water and/or sewer repair program to provide for major repairs of private residential connections. You must obtain the appropriate paperwork at the Finance Department. For additional information CLICK TO VIEW FAQ.
TAX / BILLING COLLECTIONS
Summer tax bills are issued on July 1 and usually due on September 15.
Winter tax bills are issued on December 1 and usually due on February 14. After the due date, interest of 1% per month will be added to unpaid tax bills. For additional information CLICK TO VIEW FAQ.