The City Clerk’s office serves as an information center for the City.
Click here for City Commission Meeting Agendas and Minutes
Click here for an Advisory Board schedule and City Commission Meeting schedules. For information regarding the purpose of these boards or vacancies on the boards, contact the Clerk’s Office or download a Citizen Interest Form.
- Michigan Voter Information Center
- Get Registered To Vote
- Voter Rights and Responsibilities
- Federal ID Requirement
- Map of Districts
- Districts 1 & 4 = Voting Precinct 1
- Districts 2 & 3 = Voting Precinct 2
PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT
- Master Plan Information – updated in 2009
- Trail Information
- Three Rivers Baseline Assessment by the National Main Street Center