ALL EMERGENCIES: DIAL 911
The Three Rivers Police Department is currently staffed with fifteen sworn officers, one code enforcement officer and three office assistants. The administration of the department is performed by the Chief of Police, Thomas J. Bringman, and his command staff.
Important Telephone Numbers:
- Emergency: 911
- Report a Crime (Central Dispatch): (269) 467-4195
- Administrative Offices: (269) 278-1235
- Code Enforcement / Animal Control: (269) 278-1235 ext. 142
- Chief of Police: (269) 278-1235 ext. 130
ST. JOSEPH COUNTY SHERIFFS DEPARTMENT Criminal Investigation Division NARCOTICS UNIT
The St. Joseph County Area Narcotics (SCAN) unit is taking citizens tips on drug activity. Help clean up your community of drugs; you can remain anonymous
Call the St. Joseph County Sheriff’s Department at (269)467-9045 Ext. 245.
The department provides 24 hour police services to the Three Rivers Community. We partner with many organizations in the community to prevent crime and improve the quality of life in our city. It is our desire to make Three Rivers a safe and enjoyable place to live.
NURTURING COMMUNITIES INITIATIVE
The Nurturing Communities Initiative is a community-based, family centered resource support system to provide early intervention program support to families, increase education success, and decrease risk factors.
- NCI Brochure for Parents
- NCI Registration Form for Support Professionals
- NCI Weekly Workshop Schedule
- NCI Foster and Adoptive Parents Workshops
- NCI Parents and Adolescents Workshops
- NCI Parents and Children Workshops
OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED:
- Canine services for narcotic detection and suspect tracking
- Animal control
- Code/Ordinance Enforcement
- Special Response Team (SRT)
- Bike patrol
- St. Joseph County Area Narcotics (SCAN)
- Three Rivers Academic Mentoring (TRAM) Sponsor
- Auxiliary Police Force